Old Forgotten Church.........

Nicely done. Remember, posted property had owners. Owners have keys... couple of 'phone calls and you're in.

Hello tirediron, There was a house at the end of the road, and the folks gave me a name and telephone number of a man in Houston that they thought might be the owner. I called the man and he did not know anything about the property, he was not the owner.

I was disappointed because I would have loved to have seen the inside of the old church, as well as take pictures from the back of the church.

Thanks for viewing the picture. Tejaswrangler :)
Check the counties website, they will normally have records of ownership and who's been paying the property taxes

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk
Nicely done. Remember, posted property had owners. Owners have keys... couple of 'phone calls and you're in.

Hello tirediron, There was a house at the end of the road, and the folks gave me a name and telephone number of a man in Houston that they thought might be the owner. I called the man and he did not know anything about the property, he was not the owner.

I was disappointed because I would have loved to have seen the inside of the old church, as well as take pictures from the back of the church.

Thanks for viewing the picture. Tejaswrangler :)
Check the counties website, they will normally have records of ownership and who's been paying the property taxes

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Never though of that...good idea. Thank you. Tejaswrangler :)

Check this out! Leaving Facebook...

Great location! I would at least have looked through the windows, and i would most likely go in. :) Just make sure you look like a photographer and not a guy building a meth lab or something. ;)

That Wide Open window Missing the glass I would have accidentally fell In.:sexywink: Very Nice.

You can always use the old "I am looking for my lost doggy" LOL

DarkShadow , looking for my lost dog would be a good thing to tell the owner. I will have to remember that one. Thanks for the suggestion. Tejaswrangler :)

underexposed, contrast, wheres the focus points? Two in a row is my screen off here or the photo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back