Old Graflex Camera

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A new addition! Just got a National Series II Graflex, a 120 film SLR with mirror and folding hood. It was produced between 1934 and 1941, it's in very good condition. Here it is:

graflex.jpg

Let's hope I'll make it past February 14th (Valentine's Day in the US), my wife will kill me for having spent the money...:roll: :roll: :lmao:

You mean that is not her gift?

I'd love to have one of those someday.

:lol: You could give it to me for V-Day, Dimitri! :mrgreen: I'll be your Valentine if you give me that camera. :sexywink:

:lol: You could give it to me for V-Day, Dimitri! :mrgreen: I'll be your Valentine if you give me that camera. :sexywink:

:stun: :stun: Oooh!... Really??? :lmao:

*peeking back through the open door to see if Terri is still there*

Arrived today! Cute as a button but inoperative due to a curtain which came unglued from its drum. I think I can repair it, not a very complicated operation but will have to wait.:( Cosmetically speaking it's a 9+ on a scale from 0 to 10.

awww, nuts!! So you'll have to wait before you can actually play with it. :( That's a disappointment. But, you think you can fix it at home, Dimitri?

But, you think you can fix it at home, Dimitri?

Shouldn't be that difficult, all I need to do is gain access to the second curtain drum and reglue the lose curtain to it.

Here is the little gem:

01web.jpg

Closed.
02web.jpg

Lens bed drops.
03web.jpg

Top view, viewing hood closed.
04web.jpg

Hood up.
05web.jpg

Opened, second curtain hanging lose from the drum side, while the other side is attached to the other drum/curtain.

Really, shouldn't be that difficult to reattach the curtain.

Most reactions

Back