Old House C&C

crzyfotopeeple

Vanimal
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking for comments to help improve my photography. Thanks.
785A1556-Edit_edited-1.jpg

I think it is a nice location, and one you should shoot from numerous angles and compositions.

I find the foreground to be uninteresting in this shot and having the subject dead centre of the frame isn't working for me. You could probably place it on the lower third line and include more of the sky. Or get closer and make it larger in the frame.

I can't tell what is supposed to be the main subject, or what idea you are trying to convey.

Nice sky.

Interesting, but as mentioned, there's lots more there. Get in close (inside if possible & safe)... I'll bet there's some great shots to be had.

yeah as others i would like to see it a little closer. I love old houses like this.

One thing you could try is to make a panoramic photo. This will allow you to get a longer image with the whole house, and minimize cropping, and wasted space with boring sky and grass. 2 or 3 shots should be fine.

You have an eye for a good location I can see that. What I would advise you to do is read up or look on youtube for videos about composition in photography. I think youve not learned the basics like the rules of three. It has helped me a lot to learn about composition.

Most reactions

Back