Old, manual lenses...anyone else still play around with them?

I'd be tempted to clone out the flair (especially the pentagonal bit) which draws the eye from what would be a REALLY LOVELY shot !

I like the Adaptall 2 range, though I wish I had a wider variety of them - I had three (model 03A) 80-210 zooms, and I've ended up with a swap of the 04B 200mm too

FWIW The Adaptall2 24mm f2.5 (known as model 01B) was in production from 1979 to 1987. I wish I had one!

Last edited:
I'd be tempted to clone out the flair (especially the pentagonal bit) which draws the eye from what would be a REALLY LOVELY shot !

Hmmm, you like my photo more than I do! I just got surprised by the star-burst effect! Thank you for the compliment, but the photo doesn't really have that much going for it, I feel it is a little boring, but if other people like it, maybe I'm over critical. I think if the sky was more interesting or if I had a human silhouette in there I would feel compelled to fix it up, and yes I also noticed the pentagon-ish bit. Can anyone explain why it has got that shape?

I like the Adaptall 2 range, though I wish I had a wider variety of them - I had three (model 03A) 80-210 zooms, and I've ended up with a swap of the 04B 200mm too

FWIW The Adaptall2 24mm f2.5 (known as model 01B) was in production from 1979 to 1987. I wish I had one!

Nice to know! Thank you for the info, not as old as I thought :)

Most reactions

Back