Old men, tape measures, and a rabbit standing on a giant anvil...

mal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.keeprolling.co.uk
A few pics from a trip to the Yorkshire Sculpture park:

anvilbunny.jpg

holesstructure.jpg

skythroughsculpture.jpg

anvilbunnyclose.jpg

holesfoot.jpg

cloudsbird.jpg

On the way home:

carssunset.jpg

Messing around with a tape measure and a lamp:

tapemeasure.jpg

Candid photo. Lots of photoshopping on this one.

oldmanwalkingcopy.jpg

Wow! So many great things about these photos. Love your perspective and use of lighting, esp in the tape measure one.

nice work Mal. interesting sculpture in #4; we have a similar one here.

Thanks everyone. Oh, and JonMikal - lucky you! When I first saw that sculpture I went crazy! I love it so much. Seeing it also made me realise how much I look at the world in terms of potential photos these days. I was immediately assessing the light, and thinking about the best angle for it. Unfortunately the sculpture park is 2 hours drive from me, otherwise I'd pretty much live there.

mal said:
Unfortunately the sculpture park is 2 hours drive from me, otherwise I'd pretty much live there.
I'm sure some people live there :wink:

biglaugh.gif

I can't help but think that buggs bunny was the inspiration for this sculpture.... With the Anvil and all.... :mrgreen:

Actually, people do! One of the campuses of Leeds University is located in the park. Unfortunately, I have no desire to study drama and interpretive dance at Leeds, otherwise it'd be great.

LittleMan said:
I'm sure some people live there :wink:

:biglaugh:

mal said:
Actually, people do! One of the campuses of Leeds University is located in the park. Unfortunately, I have no desire to study drama and interpretive dance at Leeds, otherwise it'd be great.

Whooooosh..... went about 30,000 feet over your head buddy...but that's alright. :mrgreen:

mal said:
Very charitable of you. It'll probably hit me approximately two months from now.
na, most of my jokes don't hit anyone..... ever..... except me of course:blushing:

Most reactions

Back