Old Motel

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As you know I am into the HDR imagery BUT since I am still relatively new I am trying to find my own style. I know what I like and don't like. When I first saw it I really liked the grungy look as time goes on I am liking a more subtle look. However time time depending on the image I still like the grunge.:sexywink:

I did this image with a new wide angle lens I got last week and it was raining and overcast so lighting was a huge issue. Anyways since I am from Tucson I thought it would be cool to take a picture of this hotel/motel that happen to have a big Tucson sign.

Here is the image I did and I just love the sky

tucson inn by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

Yeah or neah

remember to click on the image and then click again on flickr for a bigger detailed image:thumbup:

I like it, looks good, with HDR beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Its all about personal preferance, to a point

A little baked for my taste, I really hate that truck where it is too... the lines draw you to look at it.

A little baked for my taste, I really hate that truck where it is too... the lines draw you to look at it.

Yeah I agree with the truck. I may go back when the lot is empty and try it again. and then bake and burn it..:lol:

I dont like the clouds which look like cotton covered in soot. Give it some Highlight Smoothing and it will clean them up.

Yeah it is leaning. I'd prefer a tighter crop, too. Get rid of everything above and to the left of the sign.

Most reactions

Back