Old rangefinder

Another vote for the QL17! Like mine... although one of the three just had a shutter failure.. bummer...

Another really good rangefinder is the Canon IVSB. The finder is arguably better than the FEDs and Leica III's. It will cost a bit more than the QL17 though..

which rangefinder of those mentioned above has the widest lens? I am looking for something 35mm or wider, 28mm would be ideal

If you get a leica screwmount rangefinder such as the fed (leica copy), Leica III, or Canon IVSB, the lenses are interchangeable. Voigtlander is also an option if you want to spend more and get new.

The Yashica Electro CC has a 35mm f/1.8 lens. More info here.

hi all, i recently realized that one of my cameras seems to be very rare, and possibly of great value, i was wondering if anyone had some insight on it. It is a Leica LIIF with a Haber & Fink 3 lens turret $IMG_3064.jpg$IMG_3065.jpg$IMG_3066.jpg$IMG_3067.jpghere are some photos of the camera

You should probably start a new thread instead of reviving a 5-year-old zombie thread.

Try looking on Stephen Gandy's Cameraquest site, or on Leica's official site. I think on one of those you can look up serial numbers.

Yeah I would go for a yashica or a Canon GIII... Relatively cheap and very reliable. Here are a couple pics I shot with my GIII...Nothing crazy but.
$62540009.JPG$62540023.JPG

oops lol didn't realize this was such an old thread till I saw Limr's comment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back