Old school American Muscle from Sweden

I like the car but my eyes keep getting drawn to the light next to the 3 people left of frame.... would have liked to see more contrast/grunt in the car to keep my attention....

I like the car but my eyes keep getting drawn to the light next to the 3 people left of frame.... would have liked to see more contrast/grunt in the car to keep my attention....

Thanks for the input, I will try to see if its plausible to fix in photoshop(or try to make it better at least)

Denon; unfortunately, I cannot give any suggestions for photoshop fixes, but perhaps I can help some with the next time you find an opportunity such as this.

If you find the subject (a car, in this case) surrounded by a very cluttered background, you should try to move to a place where you can get a clear shot, even if you are only getting part of the car. Sometimes a closeup detail will look good. Or ask the owner to move the car a little to give you a better shot.

Denon; unfortunately, I cannot give any suggestions for photoshop fixes, but perhaps I can help some with the next time you find an opportunity such as this.

If you find the subject (a car, in this case) surrounded by a very cluttered background, you should try to move to a place where you can get a clear shot, even if you are only getting part of the car. Sometimes a closeup detail will look good. Or ask the owner to move the car a little to give you a better shot.

Thanks for the advices, I agree that a clean(or atleast cleaner) background would have been better. Unfortunately this wasn't possible this time because this photo is taken during Power Big Meet which is one of the worlds largest car meetings for classic American cars(18 000 cars and 100 000 visitors during a week). And there were cars and people everywhere so it was hard/impossible to get a clean background.

But your advices are very helpful with future photography so I'll keep that in mind next time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back