WolfSpring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this picture on Fuji Film P&S 3MP in 2004 at Myrtle Beach SC

1762661011_6e48e642bd.jpg

C&C welcomed

Landscape shots really need to have horizontal horizons!! As it is, it looks like you took the shot without thinking about composition (basically a snapshot). Also, the lens flare is very distracting (although I appreciate it is hard to avoid with such a bright light source in the frame).

LOL, yeah it was pretty much a snapshot, and I feel pretty dumb that I never really noticed the crooked horizon, wow it was just an old one hanign around I figured I'd put up here. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

It is surprising to hear (and see) how many still "un-seasoned" photographers actually do not see their crooked horizons. When I was only a teenager, I didn't either, and mine were sooooooo crooked, you got dizzy upon looking. My sister then pointed them out to me and it was as if someone had taken away SHUTTERS from my eyes! Now I see crooked horizons AT ONCE, and mostly with water it feels like the photo will LEAK and soon enough RUN DRY ;) :greenpbl:

The more you look at photos and get hints about composition and good photography, the more you will learn to SEE better, too. I can tell from personal experience.

Most reactions

Back