Old Testament

inneist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Do these make sense?

otest1.jpg

otest2.jpg

otest3.jpg

Religious people should be put behind bars? :-D That is just what I got out of it...but I am Catholic...

RoRoCo said:
Religious people should be put behind bars? :-D That is just what I got out of it...but I am Catholic...

hah simmilar thoughts here :p

Oh sorry. No offence. The light was through the window shutter, not the bar.

I gave it a second thought just now. Yeah, it's a bit pointless and confusing..

tsienni said:
Oh sorry. No offence. The light was through the window shutter, not the bar.

I gave it a second thought just now. Yeah, it's a bit pointless and confusing..

No offense taken...I was only joking around..

What was you intent...maybe others can help out.

I'm not sure myself. Light, creation, darkness, doubt, Jews, Christians, ..

Anyway, I give it up now. Hehe.

personally I thought it gave the bible a nice marbled effect. Like standing on the firm foundation of the Word of God. That is what I got from it... also an almost old partchment feel to it. :)

"Do these make sense?"

I thought you were asking if it made sense? well now thats a whole other can of worms now?:lol: As far as the photos, it does give it monistary kinda feel

I could see some sense in the last shot - the shadows slightly resemble people, and they form a nice diagonal line, actually showing the exodus.
If you would put a piece of Matsa, or, even better, the black scullcape over the page, the idea would be obvious.
The first two shots are meaningless for me.

it does look a lot like bars....

In a lot of countries around the world they throw you in prision for
just having a bible. In iran a dude was almost killed because he became a
christian.... russia was worse before the curtain came down they would kill everyone at a bible study on the spot...

wow!!! thats sobering......

Thanks for everyone's comment.

Somehow I was quite amazed by two different types of reaction I got after I showed these simple images to several friends from different cultural backgrounds. One was instantly turned off by seeing the image of the Bible and asked: "Are you proselytizing me?". The other one quibbed "Huh, how can you lock the Bible behind the bars?"

Maybe that's why there's a new testament when people can't resolve the old one.

Most reactions

Back