Old Town St Charles

DestinDave

Master of Non Sequitur
Reaction score
Here are two shots from my portrait shoot last week in downtown St Charles, MO... Cobblestone streets and lots of very old buildings... Neat area.

371120-R1-014-5A.jpg

While looking through the door at this old wood stove I noticed the cool reflection of the streetscene behind me..

371120-R1-042-19A.jpg

lol.. I've cropped the edges of #2 three times now and keep loading this original... 23 years in the IT business and computers still baffle me...:lol::lol:

DDave

Randog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DDave, #1 almost looks like a double exposure at first glance, It's cool that its a reflection. I really like #2 a lot it may also look good in B&W. My IT guys fix all was always used to re-boot, the funny thing is that it work 90% of the time.:lol:

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cool shots D Dave. The first one is really interesting. My fave is the second. Nicely done man.

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's only minutes ago when I said in reply to unimaxium's Photos From Italy that I am quite partial to close-ups of walls with windows and/or doors. And what do I find?
:hugs:
A photo of the wall of an old house with a door and a window! :lovey:
How can I now NOT like that one!?!?!

OP
DestinDave

DestinDave

Master of Non Sequitur
Reaction score
Thanks guys, for looking and the nice comments.
It's 3AM and I'm thinking I might just go downtown in about an hour and half and catch the sunrise in that area. Might be something interesting, hmmmm?

Dave

Most reactions

New Topics