Old Vivitar to Canon EOS adapter?

This thread is more than 2 years old, I don't know if you know that or not.

i know its an old post, but - i need to get an adaptor infornmation too. I have lenses I want to use. I just need adaptors, can someone assist? IM ussing Canon EOS 50D and EOS 7D.
Thank you - preferably have the adaptr which has the chip in it even though its manual, it still beeps to let you know you are focused.

CAN ANYONE ASSIST?????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes, these are Vivitar lenses one with a p/k mount - the others im not certain.

i know its an old post, but - i need to get an adaptor infornmation too. I have lenses I want to use. I just need adaptors, can someone assist? IM ussing Canon EOS 50D and EOS 7D.
Thank you - preferably have the adaptr which has the chip in it even though its manual, it still beeps to let you know you are focused.

No we cannot help you. If you do not know the mount then how are we supposed to point out what you need?

This will work for the one lens you do know about. Amazon.com: Pentax K/PK lens to Canon EOS EF body mount adapter, brass: Camera & Photo

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

I see. You know, if you just starts a new thread and post a picture of your lens mount, someone maybe able to help you.

How sad!

M42 thread mount LENS to Canon EOS BODY lens mount adapter>>>>>>>Fotodiox.com sells 'em. I have several. There's an eBay vendor from League City texas who also sells them at a good price.

How sad!

Maybe, maybe not. Vivitar made some real good glass and they made some real stinkers in their day. Kind of depends on the lenses.

Most reactions

Back