olde dog new tricks

37fleetwood

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,
my name is Scott and I live in southern California. I'm 42 and started seriously taking photos at around 25 years of age, so I've been at it for a few years now. I ran a camera shop for a few years and got to play with many different cameras and equipment, of course things change so fast it is light years ago now. after the camera shop I started working at a glamour shot type studio and after a few months I ended up buying it and ran it for a while. Life takes turns once in a while and I had to close it down. I'm now thinking about getting going again and thought I should brush up and polish off the rust and crust. I also thought I should try to improve my style as I never took any courses nor have I had any training. all fly by the seat of my pants and do my best. sometimes I think I'm doing OK and sometimes I think my stuff is pretty average. I'll do my best to listen and learn from you nice folks here but sometimes I can be stubborn. please bear with me.
I recently bought a Canon Rebel XT and have had a rocky relationship with it but basically it does what I ask most of the time, so most of the newer photos will be from this camera.
here are two shots, the first from long ago and the second from more recent.
Untitled4.jpg

IMG_0098b.jpg

Hi Scott, welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back