Older cameras

Matt.H

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have two older cameras and I was wondering what kind of film to get because I have NO CLUE about film cameras. I would like to take some pictures with these cameras and start using these.

Bell & Howell 35J

Kodak Instamatic 404

Thanks

That was my first thought but the first thing I saw on google said 110. However I would expect from the name that you are right. Also a further search of google I found one with a picture so I am sure you are right. I stand humbly corrected before the master.

I sure hope he didnt have time to stock up on 110 film.... oh I forgot you cant find it any more.

In addition to the 2 cameras already listed, I found a couple more cameras that I had packed away, a Kodak Brownie Bullet and a Kodak Brownie Six-20 Model D W/Flash Contacts.

I got those at a garage sale along while ago. I found a place that sells 620 film so Im gonna try to use the Model D. They also sell 126 film cartridge, so im gonna try to use the Instamatic. I will definatly use the B&H. but Im not sure about the Bullet. Anyways, Thanks for the answers

Go for it! There's a certain 'feel' to working with old film equipment that a Digitalista will never experience. I get a real kick out of street photography with any of my old 35mm's.

Matt.H said:
In addition to the 2 cameras already listed, I found a couple more cameras that I had packed away, a Kodak Brownie Bullet and a Kodak Brownie Six-20 Model D W/Flash Contacts.

I got those at a garage sale along while ago. I found a place that sells 620 film so Im gonna try to use the Model D. They also sell 126 film cartridge, so im gonna try to use the Instamatic. I will definatly use the B&H. but Im not sure about the Bullet. Anyways, Thanks for the answers
Matt: also give J&C Photo a try for any hard to find films. They carry all kinds for us retro shooters out there, and are a great company to support. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back