Olga and Juanita (attn.: 4hourNap!)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So this is primarily for 4hourNap, who put up two photos of dolls for critique in the Critique Gallery, and I said if presenting photos of dolls is "en vogue" right now, I'd come with Olga's portrait. But I don't want any critique on this - I never took it to take anything artistic or to achieve anything with it, other than playing with her wonderful, wonderful eyes ;)! Go take a look:

Olga.jpg

And while I was taking photos of the dolls, up came Juanita and wanted her photo taken, too:

Juanita.jpg

Not to mention all the stuffed animals who also came... but I won't bore you with that! (Our stuffed animals have all got names and a soul and a life!)

Maybe I should explain to you that Olga is originally Russian, my husband brought her home for our daughter when he had to do business in Russia some 10 years ago, and Juanita is Mexican through and through (which is why she still only speaks Spanish, by the way ;)), he brought her home from a business trip to Mexico City some 8 years ago.

All you others who look at this thread are invited to leave a comment, too, though, it is not restricted to 4hourNap to say something :).

No one going to praise the "beauty of LaFoto's models", their "professionality" - I mean, what else is there to praise? No special light effects, nothing, only their eyes! Hm?

I mean: they're both quite keen to know how you folks like their pictures!!! ;););)

Most reactions

Back