Olympus to introduce f/1.2 lenses?

PropilotBW

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
While it's just a rumor here, 43rumors, This could potentially be an exciting advancement for the Micro Four Thirds system.
I like seeing my system I've invested a bunch of money in advance in the right direction!

While there are options already offering f/0.95, the lenses are manual focus only. I guarantee the Olympus lenses will come at a steep price, but they should offer some pro-quality specs.

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Photos OK to edit
I don't get it... I thought some of the key attractions to M4/3 were light-weight, compactness and [comparitively] lower prices. This is going to be large, heavy, and expensive one would assume...

OP
PropilotBW

PropilotBW

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I don't get it... I thought some of the key attractions to M4/3 were light-weight, compactness and [comparitively] lower prices. This is going to be large, heavy, and expensive one would assume...

Comparing micro four thirds lenses to their equivalent full frame counterparts, they're still a fraction of the size and weight. We will just have to wait and see, I guess!

speedliner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The 25mm,1.2 is out. It's images look exceptional but the price is high. I wouldn't buy an m43 body with this lens for portraits over a FF with a high 50mm, but if you have m43 for other reasons, value the best possible bokeh and weather sealing then it's a great addition to the m43 system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions