OM-D E-M5 Mark II, anyone?

PropilotBW

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all, I've been off the forum for a while....I had a job change, and sold all my camera equipment, so it was an out-of-sight out-of-mind kinda deal.
I have been holding out for the new E-M5 Mark II release, and voila, The camera is now in stock at B&H!
I think it is an excellent camera and has some of the improvements I have been waiting for in the Olympus line-up. I will definitely be purchasing this camera!
Anybody else considering this camera?

Hello all, I've been off the forum for a while....I had a job change, and sold all my camera equipment, so it was an out-of-sight out-of-mind kinda deal.
I have been holding out for the new E-M5 Mark II release, and voila, The camera is now in stock at B&H!
I think it is an excellent camera and has some of the improvements I have been waiting for in the Olympus line-up. I will definitely be purchasing this camera!
Anybody else considering this camera?

If my E-M5 was to be lost/stolen/broke, for whatever reason, I would buy another @ the bargain prices now on offer. The improvements in the Mark II are not worth the price differential to me.

Not enough there for me to upgrade from an EM5. Even if lost/stolen, I'd probably just go with a used EM5 Mark I or EM1.

I guess I can understand that. I was coming from having no camera. Some of the selling features I liked were the articulating screen, the wifi, the image stabilization, and improved processor. The sensor shift is cool, I don't know how often I will really use it.

image.jpg

Most reactions

Back