OMGHI2U!!!!

TheRival

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
alright, so i have started a thread already and realized that i had not properly introduced myself...

So who am I?

My name is Kevin Finke and i am the Vice President of a subcontracting construction company in upstate New York (Rochester). I graduated from RIT with a Mechanical Engineering degree.

What i am into...

Recently engaged and getting married in Sept 2009, Aspiring amateur race car driver, currently pit crew chief for fathers race team (Spec Racer Ford), Hockey, Animals, Geocaching, all things outdoors!

What i am looking for...

I recently purchased a Nikon D40 with kit lense and am trying to learn as much as possible. I have always been faciniated with photography but never gave it a chance as i thought of myself as a very unartistic person. I have since learned that no one is "unartistic" i just needed to find my nitch and passion.

So look for my work and i am always open to criticism good and bad! feedback is how i learn and would appreciate everyones!

P.S. GO BUFFALO SABRES....

thanks for the warm welcome guys! I was worried that when i purchased my camera, it would be a novelty, but now... I take it EVERYWHERE... and shoot anytime i can!

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back