Ominous birds eye view

rallysman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C please

main.php

i really like this photo. its a simple composition, but has direction. would like to see what it would look like with some textures and darkening PP.

I hate to be "That Guy" again, but here goes:
Undersaturated
Slightly out of focus
Somethings happening to make the wood green and purple (I forget the technical name)

But I like what you were going for. Nice composition. I think either the background or the subject should be a little brighter though..

Mark

i really like this photo. its a simple composition, but has direction. would like to see what it would look like with some textures and darkening PP.

I hate to be "That Guy" again, but here goes:
Undersaturated
Slightly out of focus
Somethings happening to make the wood green and purple (I forget the technical name)

But I like what you were going for. Nice composition. I think either the background or the subject should be a little brighter though..

Mark

No you don't!

Thanks for the feedback:) This is what I need. I know this is far from perfect (and probably never will be) but I think this could be a cool shot.

I really like but I think it would have been better if you zoom in more to the bird.

SORRY! Just for fun....its like an emo album cover.

Birdpole.jpg

Convert to B&W, square crop, increase contrast.

Good photo.

love the edit,first thing i thought was it need cropping.

I'm not diggin' the square crop. It takes away from the bleak feeling I was going for IMO. Still, I appreciate the feedback and other's thoughts!

SORRY! Just for fun....its like an emo album cover.

Birdpole.jpg
I really wish I was still in a band...would totally try to get that!!!

Convert to B&W, square crop, increase contrast.

Good photo.

I'm not diggin' the square crop. It takes away from the bleak feeling I was going for IMO. Still, I appreciate the feedback and other's thoughts!

I agree with White on the B&W and contrast...but I think the full image size would be much better...but again, just my $0.02...

TBG

Regarding the crop, I think somewhere between full size and square is probably best. Like 6x7 or 6x8. Longer than that and it starts to be overkill.

That little slice of white between the wires is visually interesting, so maybe crop after that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back