On a misty morning

So... you're telling me that there is hope. That there is the possibility of a new season. Of things emerging out of the winter slumber and stretching to the sky, greening and growing and letting the rain and sun bring new life to the brown below. Nice, meditative image. However, if I may be so bold as to suggest it, perhaps cropping about a third off (getting rid of the sky) may create an even more interesting image, with the eye starting in the yellowish clump of leaves in the left foreground, then taking the path behind them, climbing the slope to the right, and then over the crest to the misty woods in the background. The light is gentle and quite beautiful.

So... you're telling me that there is hope. That there is the possibility of a new season. Of things emerging out of the winter slumber and stretching to the sky, greening and growing and letting the rain and sun bring new life to the brown below. Nice, meditative image. However, if I may be so bold as to suggest it, perhaps cropping about a third off (getting rid of the sky) may create an even more interesting image, with the eye starting in the yellowish clump of leaves in the left foreground, then taking the path behind them, climbing the slope to the right, and then over the crest to the misty woods in the background. The light is gentle and quite beautiful.
DSC_4283 (1024x819).jpg

Yes, exactly that. Just a painterly, calming image. Love it.

I like that shot a whole lot

Most reactions

Back