On The Photo Challenge Oct.05, "Colours"

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First: Big congratulations to Cesium911, whose photo won last months contest. :cheer: :band: :salute: :clap: :thumbsup:

And my question to three members on here: who of you voted for this photo?

Those who did will get a big hug and kiss from me, for these three votes are the first three votes ever that I got for a photo of mine in the Photo Challenges! :D

PubFronts.jpg

Thank you to those three!
3.gif

Congrats to all the others who submitted photos, congrats to all become second, third, fourth and so on.

My vote was for Photo 16, who sent that one in?

Where can I vote? I didn't found the contest's link.

Voting for the submissions on "Colour" is over, Cumi.
A new Photo Challengehas begun now on "Close-ups".
You can submit a photo yourself, too, like everybody else. With a bit of luck, you may be our next month's winner :D.

The Photo Challenge is always on the very top of the index page of this forum. Cannot be missed, actually.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Is this "off topic", you think? Away from the topic of photography :scratch:? You think so?

i would think so since your congratulating them on their win. i'd let the photog submit it here....but that's just me being anal today :greenpbl: everyone watch out :mrgreen:

OK, you are my mentor.
I'll comply.
How could I not?

See??? ;)

Thanks guys, it's an honor...I still am trying to think of something for the "Close up" assignment. Hopefully I'll be shooting with the new camera by then...(should be here before the end of next week. YAY!) :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back