On The River

mad_malteaser

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I picked the right moment to be strolling along the river in Maldon just recently, when this lovely barge came sailing right past...

Barge2.jpg

This seems to suffer the same as several shots I have 'passing through' the 'bowels' of the forums at this very moment. I see it as one of the 'filler' shots. Sort of like the images on the screen that are shown in the classic movie 'Soylent Green,' when Edward G. Robinson is being euthanised- beautiful, yet nondescript and undistracting. I'm sorry to say, mediocre.

Hopefully you're in the class where I am, mediocricy is a step up- I'm learning and profiting by my experience. Not a bad place (or good for that matter)really. Someone has to do it- I'm looking forward to a life of 'average' earnings, and virtually no criticism, to pursue other typical interests.

I extend a 'lukewarm, 'Welcome' to the middle!

Good shot.

I love this photo...the reason....it's my home town even though I'm now living in Texas :)

Many a time I'd watch those boats go past, the docks in the park are a great area for photo opportunities.

Making me home sick :)

GrfxGuru said:
I love this photo...the reason....it's my home town even though I'm now living in Texas :)

Many a time I'd watch those boats go past, the docks in the park are a great area for photo opportunities.

Making me home sick :)

Wowza, talk about a change of scenery! I'll see if I can find any more pictures from Maldon for you then. :sexywink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back