On the run. C&C

uplander

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
trying for the "joy of the run" here
Horsesontherun094copyMedium.jpg

great pan. BTW I think you need to send that 600mm to me for inspection :p.

I like it! I'm hoping to get shots like that soon.

I've seen such wonderful shots from you with your dogs on the run. I have to say this shot leaves me a bit wanting. The horse seems a bit underexposed to start. The legs have motion blur that is not attractive to me... more would have been better or none at all. The fence and road (path) is sectioning the image IMO. Finally, a bit more blur to reduce the structure in the background to make it indiscernable would be better. But OMG, I love that mane and tail. Sorry for being harsh.

I've seen such wonderful shots from you with your dogs on the run. I have to say this shot leaves me a bit wanting. The horse seems a bit underexposed to start. The legs have motion blur that is not attractive to me... more would have been better or none at all. The fence and road (path) is sectioning the image IMO. Finally, a bit more blur to reduce the structure in the background to make it indiscernable would be better. But OMG, I love that mane and tail. Sorry for being harsh.
No apologies needed, I too feel it looks lacking and I think it's partly due to the size. I have this printed out at 13x19 on fine art museum etching paper and it takes on a different quality. The textured paper gives the blur an impressionist look. It still lacks that certain pop.

I have a few other ideas to try with the horses.

Most reactions

Back