Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few shots when i was out and about

shadesandcigs.jpg

garbagegraffit.jpg

Angela.jpg

SelfPortraitblurcars.jpg

pink.jpg

I have no idea who he is. He was alking to his car from starbucks and he looked interesting so I asked if I could take a picture of him.
Yeah she could be alittle sharper

nitefly said:
I wish I had your confidence..

Actually I was terrified. I said it was for school which helped me alittle bit.
I don't really have the confidence yet tho to pull out my camera infont of a lot of people I have to work on it

wow, I love the first picture. The guy looks like a freaking rockstar and the subtle bokeh looks amazing.

Also, the lens flare in the second shot is great!

i love the first one. your photos have a unique look to them. good job.

I would like to say that I love the first pic, however, like the image of the girl I think he could be a bit sharper. His expression is one of cocky confidence...to me he looks like a mobster or something.

Also, speaking on the same picture. I think a little more forelight would have helped.

That first shot is incredible...I don't even know why. The shot could be sharper, the lighting could be a bit less intense at the end, but the guy's look, the 'setting' you picked for it (basically, the run-down street scene) and his holding the cigarette....it just hits me right. Nice.

thanks for all the replies I really appreciate all the feedback. I'm going to try and do more street work, my first attempt seemed to be a hit.

Most reactions

Back