On the way to the cottage.

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today we ended up heading up to the cottage for a bbq, I of course shot on the way, these are my fav's so far. Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

Wildflowers

IMG_6257-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

A great picnic spot.

IMG_6304-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Wheat

IMG_6458-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

A little blurry! Just joking.;) I like 1#&#2 the best.:)

I like #1 and #2.
The 3rd shot is a bit too dark/flat. Perhaps playing with the curves a bit might punch it up?

Thanks guys, looking with fresh eyes this morning I see exactly what you mean about the last, I think the blacks are pulled down too much making it dark and muddy, I will revisit!!

Thanks Designer :)

Another vote for #2. Monet would have liked it (http://uploads6.wikiart.org/images/claude-monet/antibes-seen-from-the-salis-gardens-01(1).jpg).

And the edited #3 is pretty good too.

Now what would happen if you added a little twist to the camera while panning?
A quantum singularity resulting in the formation of a black hole and the destruction of this planet and all it's inhabitants.

Either that or a new filter idea for instagram. So great evil either way I would think. Lol

I like #1, #2 and #3 the best.

And #2 the bestest!!:D

Contrary to others opinions, I prefer the original #3, as I find it darker and more emotionally stormy. I have more of a visceral reaction to it.

I like number 2 the best, it looks like a painting. Do you use a slow shutter speed and while shooting, physically move the camera?

Wow Paul, very similar lines huh?!

I haven't tried rotating the camera... yet... I'll give it a shot and let ya know how I make out, if the world ends as Robbins suspects you will know right away lol!! ;)

Thanks Bruce!

Spanish, thanks :) These are taken with slow shutter speed from a moving vehicle ;)

"Picnic spot" is great.

Wow Paul, very similar lines huh?!

I haven't tried rotating the camera... yet... I'll give it a shot and let ya know how I make out, if the world ends as Robbins suspects you will know right away lol!! ;)

Thanks Bruce!

Spanish, thanks :) These are taken with slow shutter speed from a moving vehicle ;)

Thanks for the tip. :)

Thanks T :)

Spanish, you are quite welcome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back