On top of Badlands

noahx1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this in Badlands, N.P. on a recent road trip. Would love any criticism! Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7632 Edit.JPG
    IMG_7632 Edit.JPG
    649.4 KB · Views: 115
Took this in Badlands, N.P. on a recent road trip. Would love any criticism! Thanks!
I really like the image! The only thing I would've done is maybe straighten the horizon, it looks a little bit tilted to me. Also I would've probably cropped it just a little and played with the processing a little but thats just personal opinion in what you like. Other than that I love the subject and the picture!

I really like the image! The only thing I would've done is maybe straighten the horizon, it looks a little bit tilted to me. Also I would've probably cropped it just a little and played with the processing a little but thats just personal opinion in what you like. Other than that I love the subject and the picture!
Thank you! I am looking into getting photoshop, and currently use GIMP, so I'm new to processing, but definitely agree that it would help!

Thank you! I am looking into getting photoshop, and currently use GIMP, so I'm new to processing, but definitely agree that it would help!

I never really used photoshop or gimp to edit my photos so i dont know what their like, but just use what you think works for you. Personally i really like lightroom because it kind of has everything i need and is easy to use. The thing with lightroom is that if you have something in your picture that messes it up, you cant simply edit it out. (apart from small stuff like spots). Photoshop would be able to do all that. Just find something that works for you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back