One Bedroom No Bath

Vmann

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.vmannimaging.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a digital rendition of a farm house. I critigued some photos the other day and just thought it fair to post some of my own.

FarmHClouds.jpg

I dont know I have the photo both ways. The border was created for a friend but still I like it both ways. The only thing i don't care for but the guy wanted it is that thick of a white inset border. I wish it was a guarter of its size.

Here it is with no border.
FarmClouds.jpg

I'm with Force of Nature on this one, love the first picture, loved it even more without the border :D

I think it's a great shot...the contrast works really well, and composition wise it's great! I think maybe a thinner black border around it without the clouds would work just fine...usually borders both me, but despsite the clouds and thickness of it I think it works really well :) Great work!

Off the subject...where is Eureka, MO???

Beautiful shot - this just begged to be in b/w, didn't it. Wonderful choice. I'm not a fan of the original border. Glad to see you post the shot without it.

Very nice shot, as said by all till now :) I think b/w border in first pic is adding to the image but not sure about huge dark background around it. On the shot, I really loved the tonality of the pic...

:)

I like the original image. The border really brings to picture to you, drawing you into the picture. I don't see any problem with it, and at the end of the day it doesn't matter as the image is whats important.
The image on the other hand is also superb, I like the general feel of it and the shabbyness is really atmospheric.
With that orginal border, yes - that border, on it I would be happy to hang that on a wall in my home.

Thanks everyone for the feed back and comments. As to the all the Misery and mean Missouri guys its good to see some midwest folk on here.

Thanks again,

I really like the shot! I do however agree with the majority of the others on the borders. The outer border with the clouds I dont like at all. The image alone though, is very nice. Great contrast and composition, hell of a shot. Nice work. now get the border off and put a REAL matte on that picture and show it off.

Nice work.

Most reactions

Back