One for Chiller :lol: (Warning - Graphic Image)

Mesoam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this happened this past spring, i tend to use the "shark bite" line...but in reality it was from metal cleats in a softball game, guy slid tackled me and i got up only to see my bone just starting at me and a huge chunk of flesh missing....

DSC_2152.jpg

eww gross :mrgreen:

would totally use the shark attack line too tho :p

can i get a warning in the title that this is a real cut with stitches?

can i get a warning in the title that this is a real cut with stitches?

er yea if you want... what would you like?... NSFW doesn't really suit it... ummm *warning graphic*?.... *Warning Gross*.... we haven't had too many cuts before :scratch:

just something that would have let me know it was a real wound with stitches. cuts im ok with, but stitches REALLY gross me out.

so, are those the official softball stitches? :)

I agree with Arch; keep using the shark line. Waaayyyy better!

pascal

i do, :lol:

the funny thing is people always ask "what kind of shark!?", i always laugh at that one

well it is in the darkside, dont think a warning is needed. just say a steal tipped shark ;). that must have killed

Whoa...:shock: That is a serious chunk of flesh wound . Dang

Did you use the Corn syrup blood mixture on that one. :DKiddin ....:lmao:

well it is in the darkside, dont think a warning is needed. just say a steal tipped shark ;). that must have killed

it started out in the bloopers section lol.

arch, thanks for the warning!

it was 5.5 hours worth, :lol: around 150 i believe (most under the skin), they gave me lots of happy medicine but I still felt the muscle/flesh being pulled back together...the doc goes "well did anyone pickup the piece of your leg"...i told him i would look for it the next game...

Most reactions

Back