One for the Money, Two for the Show

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tls-photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got bored, I think I posted one of these before.

BW691Medium.jpg

BW692Medium.jpg

Interesting Tyson. I like the second one better. The truck being at an angle just seems a bit more interesting.

One tip, whenever possible (there are exceptions) try not to put your subject smack in the middle of the frame, but rather off to the side a bit. Rather than try to explain it without graphics, do a google search on the rule of thirds.

I hope they were just practicing!

nice selective colouring :)

Well I just posted these just for fun, I took them at a house fire we where called to. I was late getting to the station (I was In Bed) so I drove up in my truck and started snapping pictures. I used a Pentax Optio S40 (My RC AP camera) and edited it in camera. Yep I did it wile on the go.

I don't think you have shown any of the two on here before. To me it seems like I am seeing both for the first time today.
Interesting effect ... that is done IN-camera? I doubt any of my cameras can do that, though I never really investigated to find out, I must admit.

While it may be more aesthetic to show the fire truck at an angle, as in #2, I don't mind the square view in 1 too much since it gives me the chance to study a lot of details - things that are on the truck and so on, though I tend to study the ... erm ... circumference :)er: ) of the fire fighter more :)biggrin: )...

The Pentax Optio S40 is a cheap little point and shoot camera. Pentax makes a great line of point and shoots, you can go to menues and edit pictures before putting them on the PC. You can crop and color select and manipulate colors. I have several cameras, this is just one.

S40.jpg

Very neat shots! And I never knew you could do that on ANY camera. :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back