One from Autumn

RobN185

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Autumn colour
8194205666_c16fabbbdd_b.jpg

Good focus, balanced composition, nice colors... but a little something is missing, the little sparkle of life!
But it is a good enough shot!
I am not so much geared toward technical advice, I see pictures more with my artistic side and this one does not light me up!
Keep on shooting!

My eyes can't tell what is the focal point. The light, or the tree with the colors. Maybe that's a little off?

I'm afraid I can't find anything to poke at this. Very pleasant scene.
I'm not much into "lines" and all that stuff, but I do like the grass and hedge patterns in this. I'm not even sue why.
Yep, to me anyway, very nicely done

Good focus, balanced composition, nice colors... but a little something is missing, the little sparkle of life!

In my eyes the main thing missing here is good light - just a grey overcast day - I would have loved some sunlight to add the "sparkle" to the colours.

My eyes can't tell what is the focal point. The light, or the tree with the colors. Maybe that's a little off?

Bit of confusion with two focal points? To me the primary focal point is the tree, the lamp is just a "prop".

I'm not much into "lines" and all that stuff, but I do like the grass and hedge patterns in this. I'm not even sure why.

:thumbup: cheers Rick. That's a very nice compliment.
I took a few shots of this scene from different POV's and the lines and balance in this one struck a chord with me, I'm pleased it did for you too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back