Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
6973451319_1e5e999ea8_b.jpg

incredible bike and hot chick and all we get is one photo!?!?!

The lighting is well done. I'm not sure about the posing though. In the first image it looks kind of like she fell or was pushed down on to the bike, probably because of her flat hand. It reminds me of the girl in those movies who accidentally falls and then tries to play it off by acting sexy and coy (am I the only one who's thinking that).

In the second one I like how she's posed but the bike in the background doesn't really add anything, because the model is not interacting with the bike.

Overall, they're good, but the compositions are a little off it seems.

The lighting is well done. I'm not sure about the posing though. In the first image it looks kind of like she fell or was pushed down on to the bike, probably because of her flat hand. It reminds me of the girl in those movies who accidentally falls and then tries to play it off by acting sexy and coy (am I the only one who's thinking that).

Damn it. It was suppose to create tension along with her facial expression to convey her attraction to the beautiful bike, Aprilia brand in this case. The subliminal message is that chicks dig bike. This particular chick digs Aprilia so if you ride one (the bike) you'll get to ride the other. Maybe I should have had her bent the fingers a bit as if she was grabbing onto the gas tank. Oh well, I tried. lol

Thanks!

Whats up with the super close ups? Chick and bike and no wide angle shots? Come on now!

I've lit up and shot some gals that race their own Ducati's lately but won't jack your thread with the silly pics
bigthumb.gif

Vtec44 said:
Damn it. It was suppose to create tension along with her facial expression to convey her attraction to the beautiful bike, Aprilia brand in this case. The subliminal message is that chicks dig bike. This particular chick digs Aprilia so if you ride one (the bike) you'll get to ride the other. Maybe I should have had her bent the fingers a bit as if she was grabbing onto the gas tank. Oh well, I tried. lol

Thanks!

I dont know... I kind of like it as is. To me, the bike is standing in for a man, and her hand is on the chest. I find the imagery works as a result.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back