One from middle earth

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
thought i'd chuck this one up. Mt. Ngarahoe from central north island. Not too special of a shot but I thought i'd celebrate the 11 little golden people that are gonna be arriving to this country shortly :)

this was duotoned and had to do a bit of work with the levels to get the midtones to to show. oh well - enjoy!
lotr.jpg

beautiful, i love wht u did with the duotone :)

Lovely shot, and I love how you've treated it.

Curious about the 11 golden people... ?

I like this shot a lot, but then I am a sucker for landscapes, is Peter Jackson going to make a personal visit to ever home in NZ

boy .... do I feel stupid.

Tammy said:
Lovely shot, and I love how you've treated it.

Curious about the 11 golden people... ?

those little oscars :)

man, that photo is great! i would love to visit there to see some of the landscapes used in the LOTR trilogy...they're just so gorgeous.

Thanks guys for the kind words :D

Hopefully I can get some LOTR location shots, the prob is that there are dispersed throughout the country, so you can only prob spend a day at one of them. This particular shot and Ruapehu (not pictured) were blended together in the movie to make Mt. Doom.

Secondly always great to see my home country, im sure the the 11 oscars will be welcomed well.

Oh love Ngaruhoe by the way

yay! another kiwi onboard! :) Yeah, everyone is pretty stoked about the oscars here. lol, I just realised the misspelling. My maori is pretty attrocious!

Very nice image. I like the duotone; worth the effort! :D

I'd say thanks for posting this, but according to Billy Crystal there are no more people left in New Zealand to thank. :wink:

Most reactions

Back