One from the photoshoot today.

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was a great shoot. Was kindda ehh that it was only one outfit though. But the MUA, hairstylist and model were all great to work with.

73997_171567899534491_145244588833489_472617_6675360_n.jpg

LIKE!
but what was the outfit? lol a cloth? Is that why you were disappointed? she was covered? hehe
just kidding with you! I hope you put more up

her face, around lips is alittle too blown out for me. Her left eyebrow looks like you spray painted it on, and not sure what the blue is next to her eye? eyelash? The facepaint looks again like spray paint, and her face and hair seems grainy.

I like the concept. I agree with Tulsa a little too blown out on the lips and the left eye (of the model) for my tastes. Nice make up as well. Overall the photo works though. Well done

thanks. yeah the lipstick and the eyes were matching with golden glitter type thing. Even w/out the editing, very golden. I guess that's what the MUA liked for her portfolio. The eyelashes were black to blue, she had paint on her face with the fabric. Can't do much about that. That's the style they went for. I'm just the photographer, they're the stylist. If it was a photoshoot I did where I paid them, I would have had a totally different idea.

I like the shot. I think your photography was far better than the makeup. Hair looks fine.

I dont get the concept. What were you trying to do? Fall leaves and purple paint and fabric? Perhaps white background would have been better? That way you can add graphic from photoshop on the background. With leaves in the background, it is kinda hard to do that.

I don't like the way her eyebrows don't match.. ones extremely darker than the other...
Also, the lace, her arm and face look blown out..
Think it might look better had it been a different background. Doesnt go well together with the leaves, imo.

What were you using for lights?

Of course I have it with white background! It was an indoor shoot but since they weren't changing outfits and after taking 40 similar shots, I thought it'd work with outdoor with the leaves. I personally like the leaves much better and that shot landed me 3 more photo shoots in an hour after posting it on my fb :) Can't complain.

8ball, the light was sunlight coming from her left side. Used flash with HSS to knock down harsh shadow on her right.

Perfectlyflawed, its not overexposed except for the face a little. But that's because of the edit. The original image is not blown out at all. Was going for a high key look for the edits. But the arm and lace is fine. I'm looking at my work monitor which is now calibrated also for web viewing, which means it's brighter than what it would be if that image was printed.

Here's the white background version for those who're interested

148829_171567879534493_145244588833489_472616_6102928_n.jpg

Most reactions

Back