One from the Wedding

Fleetwood271

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this one Saturday night at a wedding near Nashville.

Jump.jpg

I like this, but the girl on the far left might not : ) Over all, cute photo.

I like this, but the girl on the far left might not : )
:lol:

Scary colors for a wedding. I think I would've punched the groom squarely in the kisser if he thought I'd wear that waistcoat.

Two chicks on the right got hops yo.

p!nK

I like this, but the girl on the far left might not : )
:lol:

Scary colors for a wedding. I think I would've punched the groom squarely in the kisser if he thought I'd wear that waistcoat.

I let my wedding party wear whatever they wanted.. I just simply did not care enough to plan for 8 other outfits. My wedding photographer yelled at me for making her job so much harder... ; )

In my noob opinion, the colors are a little over saturated on their clothes, i would back those down.

Definately some bright colors. I think it may have helped to balance the photo if there were an even amount of people on either side of the bride.

Why don't they go boy/girl/boy/girl? Honestly, I hate this shot, no matter who takes it. Way too cliche. (That's just my opinion, of course)

Thanks for all the comments. I appreciate the C&C.
However, I should have explained when I posted this as "One from the Wedding", that I was not "the wedding photographer" for this wedding. They hired a photographer to shoot the wedding. The groom happened to be the son of the lady who married my nephew about a month ago. So, being recently brought into the family, I was asked to attend, and to please bring my camera.

In my noob opinion, the colors are a little over saturated on their clothes, i would back those down.
I did not change the colors. Those pink vests were almost fluorescent! And the dresses were bright orange.

Definately some bright colors. I think it may have helped to balance the photo if there were an even amount of people on either side of the bride.
I agree completely. But again - I was not the photographer for this wedding. The hired photographer was standing to my left when I took this shot. She had them jump three times to be sure she got it. This was the third jump. She didn't have a wide enough lens to get them all in when they were in a straight line, so she asked them to make a slight arch.
I agree that there should have been 8 on each side of the bride.

Why don't they go boy/girl/boy/girl? Honestly, I hate this shot, no matter who takes it. Way too cliche. (That's just my opinion, of course)
As with above, I agree, but this was not my call. The photographer just told them it was time for the jump and they all ran down to this location, lined up, and jumped.

I don't even the most skilled photographer could make those outfits look any less nauseous.
C'mon, they're not THAT bad! :meh:

Pepto-Bismol and pumpkin puke...WOW!!!! Okay, I "get" that "somebody" must be a University of Tennessee Volunteer alum...but who's the "pink" coming from???

Pepto-Bismol and pumpkin puke...WOW!!!! Okay, I "get" that "somebody" must be a University of Tennessee Volunteer alum...but who's the "pink" coming from???

Well, I know the groom graduated from TN Tech, not sure about the bride. But, I don't know who made the color decisions. But they are LOUD!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back