Reaction score
Website
www.hamblinphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
E-session

2893642411_552896073d_o.jpg

Beautiful color. A very amazing shot.

A gorgeous sunset, a beautiful reflection, a silhouette, crisp sharpness, Awesome photo!

Very nice. The only thing that's bothering me a bit is the little speck in the sand/water in the bottom right, it distracted me a fair bit once my eye wandered to it. Other than that, excellent work.

Very nice. The only thing that's bothering me a bit is the little speck in the sand/water in the bottom right, it distracted me a fair bit once my eye wandered to it. Other than that, excellent work.

I'll have to clone that out. Thanks for noticing. That's why I like posting images for others to look at.

Thank you all for chiming in! :D

This shot is stunning. Can we see the original?

I love this - the reflection is perfection..looks like they are completely surrounded my calm waters..where is this shot?

This shot is stunning. Can we see the original?

I love this - the reflection is perfection..looks like they are completely surrounded my calm waters..where is this shot?

Thank you! I'll post the original when I get back home tonight. This was shot just off the shore of Antelope Island in the Great Salt Lake, Utah. The water was very calm. The next closest people were about 100yds down the beach. Very ideal conditions for this kind of shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back