One Image for CC...

I am a noob to photo so i can not give any C&C, but i really like this pic. Amazing how a stick and a drip of water can look so beautifull.

Simply stunning. I definitely see the Easter significance. Just as Jesus breathed life into humanity through his actions, the water droplet will help to sustain the life of another plant as it drops from the branch.

You need to be much closer to the drip.

skieur

if there was something recognizable in the water drop, it would be pretty awesome. kinda boring on its own

Simply stunning. I definitely see the Easter significance. Just as Jesus breathed life into humanity through his actions, the water droplet will help to sustain the life of another plant as it drops from the branch.
Are you smoking something?? lol
I like the blur but I think the branch is underexposed. I can't see any detail in it. The water drop would be cool but it is just a tease at that size.

It was not meant to be a macro shot. The branch is properly exposed on my monitor, I could dodge it but it would look very fake. Besides that, the branch is not the subject of the image.

Yes, the whole "breathing life" bit is a little overly dramatic, all I was looking to show was thay fact that it rained that day.

Thanks for the comments, keep 'em coming.

p!nK

Sorry I'm on a lap top so you might be exposed right. =)
My eye in the shot goes to 2 places.....the dark branch and the bright leaves in the background. If the water drop was meant to be the focal point, I would make it bigger in the shot. =)

It was not meant to be a macro shot. The branch is properly exposed on my monitor, I could dodge it but it would look very fake. Besides that, the branch is not the subject of the image.

Yes, the whole "breathing life" bit is a little overly dramatic, all I was looking to show was thay fact that it rained that day.

Thanks for the comments, keep 'em coming.

p!nK
2/3 of the photo is the branch. It is quite overpowering.

editedw.jpg
editedw.jpg

hope you like it

Last edited:
editedw.jpg
editedw.jpg

hope you like it

This adds some depth to the photo, although I have no complaints about the original. One thing that may be interesting is to crop the inch or two of dead space on the right so you have the branch going out of the top right corner of the photo.

Great photo from my perspective

I don't mind the perspective on this image but i would have loved a more closer shot and of course it looks like you missed either the focus or blurry from hand movement.

Most reactions

Back