One Last Drive in 2012 Slow Shutter Shots

The second one has beautiful colors, the first one looks kinda ghostly to me, I can't get how you got that center part out of that tower?
Both look kinda like a painting to me with some abstract brush strokes!

Thanks Sarmad :)

I like these things you do, though these didn't hit me like some of the others I've seen from you. Those seemed to turn something everyday into almost an impressionist painting. These, to me, feel dangerously close to "nope, shutter was just open too long". Less so the first one... but definitely the second.

Also... you do other things too, right? I don't know if I've seen much. Sometimes when we nail something we try to keep recapturing it, and sometimes that can lead to all of our works looking similar. This may or may not be you. Just something to consider, perhaps.

Keep posting. I always look at your stuff and am always interested to see what you've come up with.

Thanks so much Manaheim, you gave me some great food for thought over coffee this morning, I am going to poke around in my Flickr and see what I find... You may have touched on something here...

Manaheim, thanks for making me take a look at my body of work. There IS a lot of repeating of themes/subjects but in December I posted pictures of: waterdrops in Pyrex cup, Mr. Rabbit's punching bag, a snowy day, self portraits, shots of a "thing" I practice on, another water drop, a picture inside my drawers for Bitter, Angus and a dead mouse, low key shot of my black cat, B&W of dead flowers, sunset in the rear view mirror, an impressionistic country road, closeups of a plasma tv, metallic frost, and ending the month with two threads of slow shutter speed shots ... not a bad variety BUT definitely repeating subjects ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back