One last one....

Keep Photoshop. Excellent toolkit.

:thumbup:, Good job, I like it.
dont delete photoshop, it does has it purpose.
Keep learning, keep practicing and keep posting.

i really like it. Very surreal.

honestly no i don'tthink you have a chance of wnning, just because it's a photography contest and your image is gfx design/3 images put together.

don't get me wrong, i actualy like that pic you posted. the only thing i have to say is that the blending of the images could use a little work

I do think the image is rather "thrown" together than displaying a strong concept.

Please take this with a grain of salt and by all means not personally!

When I look at this picture I see three images and not one. Those three images don't blend well together making it somewhat hard to comprehend what you were trying to convey.

It sure is some sort of fantasy but I don't see anything prehistoric unless you interpret the sepia as a kind of vintage look.

What sticks out to me is the rather simple approach of merging the three components together. This does not mean that one cannot create a good composition with simple techniques! I'm just saying that you used the three images and the way it looks like, you used the eraser tool with a soft brush and just went from left to right on each layer to blend them into each other.

Each layer has a different vanishing point and by merging them together you break the perspective of the final product.

I see this as a significant challenge between the flower meadow and the water. There is no shore line that remotely leads to the water. If you had a photo that contains a riverside or a beach you could have used that to create a more natural transition between those two layers. I hope this makes sense.

Now the transition between the water and the sky is a whole different story. Water or the horizon separates itself from the sky with a straight line, unless you shoot at 50mm with f1.8 and a focus point 6 feet away from you, then of course your horizon will be mega out of focus and blurred out. However, this cannot work in your picture as the water including the bird is in focus, therefore you are shooting at a larger aperture which should make the horizon appear more focused.

Long story short, the circulating stars should be cut off at the horizon line AND reflect themselves on the water surface. That would be a quite simple task to achieve and most likely deliver a much more realistic impression of a real sky.

While you may have had a concept in mind I have a hard time getting it.

This could be only me though, so again, that's just my 2 cents.

Keep working with PS but I think there is room for improvement.

I hope I wasn't too mean. :meh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back