One Mans Trash Is Another Mans Enlargers

Dave Colangelo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So my local lab was throwing some stuff away....

IMG_5362.JPG

Im waiting on them to see if they can find the power supplies for the saunders units so they are untested as of now. I have never done any dark room work, so let the mayhem begin...

I think that deserves a "You Suck" award. I had a Beseler 23CII when I was younger. But went to slide and eventually sold it. I want to get back into B&W though. Still have all my 35mm and 4x5. Let the Bronica's go, and now regretting it.

Nice score.

Nice.....:headbang:

Side note, just had a customer yesterday wanting to give his darkroom away for free. That makes 6 darkrooms peeps have given away in the last 4 months.

Yup, it's just junk now ... that's how I got a 4x5 Durst enlarger for $0.00.

Yup, it's just junk now ... that's how I got a 4x5 Durst enlarger for $0.00.

Same with my Beseler 45M. And most of the other darkroom gear I now have. Junk. Paid $0.00 for it. And I love it all.

I love when people hand out film gear for free!

Yes. It's all the rage. It's the thing to do. It's cool. People everywhere are giving away their film photo gear. Nobody makes film anymore so it's all worthless anyway. :)

The power supplies and timers were located last night (in the shops storage unit) and the mayhem ensued not to long after.

IMG_5375.JPG

nice save - have fun and enjoy!

You're all too far away or I could send the boxes of fuji crystal archive I've got left in the loft along with some beautiful 'oriental' (cant remember the brand) mono paper which always reminded me of leather for some reason, plus paper safes, loupes etc etc etc, my old bronica S2A is up there too, sadly it no longer triggers flash through the sync and the 80mm lens with it doesn't hold position on the F stops due to me losing the ball bearing after it had jammed the mechanism but it was a beautiful tool back in its day and produced excellent quality shots.

God knows what people here have done with darkroom equipt, I never hear of any going cheap or free or I'd start tinkering again.

Most reactions

Back