One Minute Before the Show

NS: Nikon Shooter

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Québécois in central Europe since 1989 🇨🇦
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
B1333%20XD.jpg

Nice! As Jeff15 said you can feel the atmosphere of the show. Also the lighting creates a leading line that draws the eye to the stage.

Heck yeah they're powerful! Wow! Great image.

I don't want to sound cocky, but to be brutally honest, I don't see anything of interest in this shot ... just nothing ... maybe I would not delete that straight away from the camera but on the other hand, I would never consider it as candidate for sharing online ...

To be honest, when I first saw it I thought it just looked like a mobile (cell) phone snap. I still opine so.

I don't want to sound cocky…
…but you do! You are entitled to your opinion in a free forum.

To be honest, when I first saw it I thought it just looked like a mobile (cell) phone snap. I still opine so.
You are entitled to your opinion in a free forum.

I know and I voiced it. Thank you.

Reactions: ntz
…but you do! You are entitled to your opinion in a free forum.

You are entitled to your opinion in a free forum.
I know that you're very sensitive on any sign of possible criticism but please remain civil and take your "strong reactions" elsewhere ... :D .. this is photographic forum, we're just used on to discuss here - sometimes critically - under the photographs that are posted here - it's the purpose of this forum ... I've wrote it earlier to your older posts - I really come into impression that you're sharing your photos on wrong platform when you're not ready to take a honest opinion on them ... I have to agree, that here are "some" nice guys, who literally like everything (and other guys too, who like nothing) but that's not the case .. don't please be generic like this on photography forum and take the reaction on your photos with different attitude ... this just sucks .. thanks for understanding

I have a different opinion on the image and I also thought the response to critique was more civil than the critique

I know that you're very sensitive on any sign of possible criticism but please remain civil and take your "strong reactions" elsewhere ... :D .. this is photographic forum, we're just used on to discuss here - sometimes critically - under the photographs that are posted here - it's the purpose of this forum ... I've wrote it earlier to your older posts - I really come into impression that you're sharing your photos on wrong platform when you're not ready to take a honest opinion on them ... I have to agree, that here are "some" nice guys, who literally like everything (and other guys too, who like nothing) but that's not the case .. don't please be generic like this on photography forum and take the reaction on your photos with different attitude ... this just sucks .. thanks for understanding
I've read the thread and the reply from the OP is factually correct - you are entitled to your own opinion on a free forum. I'm not reading that as a "strong reaction" at all.

The mistake you're making here is assuming that your negative comments override the positive ones made on the same image. You further insult the other posters who are enthusiastic about the shot by implying they're just "nice guys who literally like everything," as if they couldn't possibly really like this photo for the reasons they stated.

Everyone comes to TPF with different backgrounds, interests, approaches and skill sets. It's expected there will be differences of opinions on photos that are posted here.

Your obligation is to be pleasant and respectful of your fellow members regardless of your opinions on their work. There are pleasant ways to impart your opinions, even if negative, without becoming condescending in tone.

Thanks for understanding.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back