One Minute Picture, you're all needed (31/10/09)

Are you going to take part in One Minute Picture ?

• Yes, its a good idea

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No, I dont like the idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont really care!

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One Minute Picture

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone,

First of all I'm sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place, if i have just let me know.

I have started a project called 'One Minute Picture' where we will get as many people as we can around the world to take a picture at 3:00pm (GMT) on Saturday October 31st 2009.

I would like to see how many images i can get to use in two different ways,

1. A collage of '1 minute in time' (around the globe)
2. A video '1 minute in time' (around the globe)

This picture can be of anything you like (the beach, the road, the sky, a friend, a halloween costume, your cat, your sofa, etc), wherever you are between 3:00 & 3:01pm GMT (except, no copyrighted material)

I ask that images not be above 3mb & prefer jpg format, but any format will do.

All images will be considered 'public domain' unless you state & please leave your name, country and a description so you can be credited.

We look forward to seeing your '1 minute in time' and hope you are looking forward to seeing what everyone else was doing in that same minute. Send your pictures to the email addresses below.

Thanks

Also remember to tell your friends, family & even the old lady down the road who has a camera phone
icon_smile.gif

[email protected] or [email protected]

Become a fan on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Mi...e/171085165209

sounds good!
I tried something on here a while ago (for 1PM in the photo Themes forum)
need less to say, Was not very sucessful

However I will try take part :)

Good to have you altitude604 & UUilliam, this does look as if people are going to take part, there's over 100 in the facebook group & many, many more on other message boards, so here's hoping.

remember to tell all your friends, family, etc. they dont have to be a photographer to take part, even if they just have a camera phone it will do, the more the merrier :biggrin:

Good to have you clarinetJWD

Last Reminder: 1 Hour 17 Minutes to go, take a picture!

he, he

funny story...

I went to send the image...
and it wasnt on my card anymore...

Hi everyone,

UUilliam dont worry about it, did you check the internal memory ? or if you deleted it you can probably get it back using one of these programs Five Best Free Data Recovery Tools - Data Recovery - Lifehacker

clarinetJWD, dont worry about it. things happen!

If you took a picture and haven't sent it yet please send it in before this Saturday (7/11/09). please use [email protected] or pix.ie group One Minute Picture Photos and Profile on Pixie Photo Sharing! the other email address is not accepting pictures so I will not get them, if you sent it there please resend it to the other address, thanks

Hi Everyone,

The "One Minute Picture" video is now up (finally), thanks to everyone who took part and to those who helped out with the project.

Also the pictures will be up in the next few days

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back