One more basketball set, tonight's game

Tony S

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One more game, a set from tonight's contest.

1. Locked up in the paint...
408810722.jpg

2.She knew this one was going to hurt...
408810723.jpg

3. Wide eyed defense.
408810725.jpg

4. Another steal that led to her scoring a game high 30 points...
408810726.jpg

5. Yep, she got there a hair later to tip it loose..
408810727.jpg

6. Go ahead, stick that arm out and get off balance, she'll just blow around you on her way to the rim.
408810728.jpg

7. Eaves dropping during the time out...
408810729.jpg

2. go ahead, reach out, she'll just blow past you to the hoop...

Great angles and shots. I went to a homeschool junior high game to start working on my sports shooting, and didn't come up with anything this good. Got lots of shots of backs, and of girls looking up at nothing. 500+ images, and probably 10 or so worth keeping. Glad I'm not learning with film.

I'd just watch the framing, in some it would have looked better to include the entire shoes/feet (or notice where you're cutting them off, I try to frame so I'm not getting the top edge of the socks/shoes/skates whatever). Obviously it's possible to crop a photo, but you can't put back in what you didn't get in the frame in the first place.

I sort of like the last one but obviously they were at an odd angle to you, the upper right corner is where it's most noticeable. I don't know how much you can move around and change your vantage point but if I can't move much I sometimes lean or scrunch down or get my arm/shoulder up and angle the camera or whatever it takes to get a better image in my viewfinder.

#10 with the ball is a really nice one. You seem to be getting a lot of good shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back