One more bird

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, promise this is the last one for today but couldn't resist!

Very pleased with this one :)
C&C always welcome.

IMG_5246.jpg

Actually displeased that this one seems to have degraded after export and posting, it looks under exposed compared to the edited RAW I'm exporting from.

Actually quite displeased that this one has noticeably degraded from the edited raw after conversion and uploading.

Its not a bad shot. I love the goldfinches.

Nice goldfinch shot - I didn't know you had them up there. We used to feed them thistle seed (their favorite) and watch them eating like little winged pigs at the feeder.

What is your process for exporting and posting? Normally, one would convert to jpg after being satisfied with the image, convert the profile to sRGB if not there already, and then resize according to the requirements of the hosting site (800x600 max for Photobucket). Often problems arise with images posted in a different color profile or posted too large and auto-resized by the hosting site.

Thanks guys :)
Ken and Ron, I've been editing in Canon's software, converting to jpeg with 1024 on the long side and uploading. I suspect that my be the issue! Thanks!

KenC said:
Nice goldfinch shot - I didn't know you had them up there. We used to feed them thistle seed (their favorite) and watch them eating like little winged pigs at the feeder.

What is your process for exporting and posting? Normally, one would convert to jpg after being satisfied with the image, convert the profile to sRGB if not there already, and then resize according to the requirements of the hosting site (800x600 max for Photobucket). Often problems arise with images posted in a different color profile or posted too large and auto-resized by the hosting site.

Oh and yup we def have Goldfinches. When the flock first showed up I was simply in awe. There are over 50 between them and the Juncos. Now when they come I'm still in awe but think.... Damn, there goes the seed!

Most reactions

Back