one more from Malibu for c&c

Carla_

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was on my way back to my car when I spotted this scene. It was nearly noon time and I know it's flat, but how's the comp/exposure? Can this one be fixed pp?

malibubluffs2web.jpg

TIA

Carla

Keith,

Thanks. I see the improvement. Is there anyway to enhance whatever shadows there are in the noon-time sun?

To me, the photo is missing a strong subject which makes it uninteresting and flat.

Keith,

Thanks. I see the improvement. Is there anyway to enhance whatever shadows there are in the noon-time sun?
Not really.

Landscape photographers usually shot around sunrise and sunset, the 'golden hours'. Mid-day they sit around in the shade, tell outragously embellished stories (lies), and swill beer.

It seems to me that the flowers are the subject (?) - if so, they are not prominent enough.

Keith,

Not really.

Landscape photographers usually shot around sunrise and sunset, the 'golden hours'. Mid-day they sit around in the shade, tell outragously embellished stories (lies), and swill beer.
Maybe I should start doing landscapes, lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back