One more LR4 issue

bs0604

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I moved my Lightroom 4 collections to my external hard drive. (macbook pro 10.6.8). However, there are a few collections that I moved which when I look in the LR navigator column are not listed under my ext hard drive. They are still listed in the LR navigator column corresponding to my internal drive but the number of pictures is listed as 0. When I open up my external hard drive these missing collections and pictures are there. Any way to get these collections to show up in the navigator column? Interestingly, the collections which successfully moved and are listed in the navigator column under both the internal hard drive and the external hard drive have the correct number of pictures listed next to their collection names and not "0".

I posted a link this morning about moving images... It is taught by Laura Shoe and she is easy to understand ....Iwill bump it up so you can find it

great video. worked perfectly.

Now that I have my pictures on an external drive, I assume that if I hook my ext drive to a new or different computer which has LR installed, that I should see both my catalog and pictures on the new computer?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back