One more question...

Pixeldawg1

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a question that I would like to ask an Admin directly, is there any way to do that. I suddenly realized that I have an account on here that I made in 2008 and used while I was in College in Alabama. I have a few questions about this and would appreciate being able to PM an admin, but not sure who they are. Thank you!

Do you not remember your original login details ?

I have a question that I would like to ask an Admin directly, is there any way to do that. I suddenly realized that I have an account on here that I made in 2008 and used while I was in College in Alabama. I have a few questions about this and would appreciate being able to PM an admin, but not sure who they are. Thank you!
Shoot me a pm, and ask away!

I only read three words of your post............So "Roll Tide" or "War Eagle"? :biggrin-93:

I only read three words of your post............So "Roll Tide" or "War Eagle"? :biggrin-93:

I have to tell you... Growing up, I was a Notre Dame fan... HATED Alabama. So, you can imagine my chagrin when I was assigned to work out of Tuscaloosa, Alabama and photograph Alabama football. Well, I left the newspaper business after getting married and had a studio for several years (Really, more of a media production company) and decided to go back to school. My ex, the "mean woman", told me if I could find a way to finance it, I could go. The next day, I came home with a full ride to... you guessed it... The University of Alabama. I had high enough scores on my SAT (that I had taken many years earlier) that I qualified for a Presidential scholarship. In class, I was the elephant in the room, being 45 years old. I was a "4.0" student and graduated with honors. I again applied to Alabama for my Master's degree and was given a $96,000 fellowship and again completed that with honors. The instructors I dealt with at Alabama were first rate, and were genuinely magnificent to me. They encouraged me even when I didn't think I could do something. So, I love Alabama. No doubt about it. I can't imagine where I would be today had they not believed in me, even when the person I was married to didn't. Now, I am in China, teaching photography, re-married to a spectacular woman that I just adore. My life could not get any better and I give the credit to those amazing professors at Alabama for my success. I think about this daily, and thank God for each of them coming into my life. In my work now, I try to emulate them and use them as my example and try to mentor where I can.

My brother, on the other hand, went to "That other state school"... enough said. Some things are thicker than blood. :)

Be well, Smoke and thanks for making me laugh!

Cordially,

Mark

@HowdyMark I'm a MO transplant in an SEC world so you can imagine my inferiority complex when I first arrived. People would say oh yeah....they do have a team don't they.

I knew there was something about you I Liked!

So it's " Roll Tide! " then, right?

@Derrel YUP! The only thing that can put COVID back in the box is SEC Football!!!

Most reactions

Back