One Of A Kind Pet

margosoriginals

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am photographing cats & dogs for a local non-profit animal shelter, to post on petfinder.com. I immediately wanted to take home about twelve of the animals I photographed- this cat being one of them. C&C is welcome!

P.S. If you live in ohio, this is an amazing place to adopt a pet. They rescue them from euthanasia, and have no time limit, so if a pet doesn't get adopted, they can stay for life. They have large rooms for the animals- not just tiny cages. They also have a yard that the dogs can play in. I'm hoping to adopt a dog from them soon if our landlord will allow it.

187.jpg

193.jpg

Piercing eyes! I love the turquoise background too.

If the highlights aren't blown out in the original I'd really tone them down.

She's a beautiful lady though. I'd have to take them all home ;)

I am photographing cats & dogs for a local non-profit animal shelter, to post on petfinder.com. I immediately wanted to take home about twelve of the animals I photographed- this cat being one of them. C&C is welcome!

P.S. If you live in ohio, this is an amazing place to adopt a pet. They rescue them from euthanasia, and have no time limit, so if a pet doesn't get adopted, they can stay for life. They have large rooms for the animals- not just tiny cages. They also have a yard that the dogs can play in. I'm hoping to adopt a dog from them soon if our landlord will allow it.

187.jpg

193.jpg

What a darling animal, is this the one your taking home? We have Cats protection league Cats Protection - Caring for the UK′s Cats: homing, neutering, raising awareness and people get cats, but ignore all the poor black one's. All my animals have Celtic names, what will you be calling yours? :)

I don't think I will be getting a cat, but If I was, I'd get this one. I already have 2 cats, one named Bailey and one named Wednesday. It is the same for the black cats at this place- no one wants them! I absolutely love black cats, I think they're beautiful.

Black cats are evil.

Part of my family comes from Italy and over there, if a black cat crossed the street, everything would stop until some poor innocent idiot would cross the cat's path. Then normal life would resume :lmao:

Haha wow!
I'm not superstitious but I read that Garnet is the stone for success in business... so I made myself a garnet necklace today, and after I was finished making it, I was in the process of putting it on when I received a call from a friend who offered me a job! I plan to wear it everyday juuuust in case.

Black cats are evil.

Part of my family comes from Italy and over there, if a black cat crossed the street, everything would stop until some poor innocent idiot would cross the cat's path. Then normal life would resume :lmao:

Black cats are not evil, only some of the awful owners who look after them and it doesn't help all these stupid films that people are gullible enough to believe. I wonder what the cats think when people stop by them and stare at them, not much I should think.

:)

Haha wow!
I'm not superstitious but I read that Garnet is the stone for success in business... so I made myself a garnet necklace today, and after I was finished making it, I was in the process of putting it on when I received a call from a friend who offered me a job! I plan to wear it everyday juuuust in case.

Hi I wear Citrine because it attracts money. It went bananas when I was playing Bingo because I kept winning and it got embarrassing in the end, because people were moaning at me for hogging the game. :lol:

What a beautiful creature! :) Love how sharp the face is in second photo.

Only question is, how could you tone down the exposure for next time whilst not taking away from the lovely milky colour?

Very pretty feline indeed; though if I may say so the focus on the first shot looks a little soft around the eye on the right (cats left eye). It seems ok around the other eye so I think its case of tiny depth of field over the face; however because the eye on the right is more prominent to the viewer (at least to me) it casts a soft feeling over the whole shot.

Black cats are evil.

The solution to black cat evilness is to leave them in the sun for a period of around 8-9 years. Once suitably sunned their fur starts to go all reddy and lose its blackness; and thus they turn into soppy doting lovable felines - far from the clawing evil black version of themselves.

Most reactions

Back