One of my faves, but I'm not sure about posting here anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennielou

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You might have noticed that I took a break for a while. I was busy working, but I was also dealing with a troll/stalker. I tried to help this person, honest to God, who I felt was in a place to go further, and I tried to intoduce this person to other venues. Wow, was I sorry. After that "wonderful" experience I was ready to just say "F it". Especially when this person told me that they would spend the rest of their lives critiquing me. Really? WTF? This person was going to tell me how I was doing this all wrong. Mind you, this person hasn't a pot to piss in photography wise, and is trying hard to make a few bucks. And they are going to advise me? I don't get it. But what ever. Tell me how I'm doing it all wrong.....
I had to block this person on a few sites. Actually, a site I sent him to, and sponsered him for. Nothing like a little love back, right?

Anyhoo, knowing that this guy/stalker will spam my posts (prolly not now because he knows you are looking) Just know he's coming. And he has no reason but to put me down. He has spent almost a month spaming me and stalking me, and to be honest, he scares me, because there is zero reason for it.

meg1_001.jpg

meg1_003.jpg

meg1_004.jpg

meg1_005.jpg

meg1_007.jpg

meg1_008.jpg

meg1_009.jpg

meg1_011.jpg

meg1_010.jpg

meg1_012.jpg

meg1_011.jpg

zOMG-my grandmother used to have an old Buick just like that one in the first photo!!! The big "bullet" bumper, the same weird green and white two-tone paint job, and the strangest dash design ever--damascened metal!!! Ah, brought back childhood memories.

Don't let the bad people win bennielou...just let them tire themselves out with their nonsense...

Ok let's here the name...who is it?

zOMG-my grandmother used to have an old Buick just like that one in the first photo!!! The big "bullet" bumper, the same weird green and white two-tone paint job, and the strangest dash design ever--damascened metal!!! Ah, brought back childhood memories.

Don't let the bad people win bennielou...just let them tire themselves out with their nonsense...

Wow Derrel, you were honestly the last person who I thought would come to my defense. But I'm glad you did. I get pissed at you and admire you at the same time. :) Isn't that that the coolest car? I love it! Lots more photos coming.

Wow. I never said your name. I never once called you out. I have NO IDEA what you are talking about. Bumping your threads? I said nothing but nice about your work. If you don't mind, we are going to push through your tantrum, and if its not too much trouble, we are going to get back to my work. Ok? Please leave me alone. I've asked you more than once.

She is talking about me... Accused me of stalking her and here she is bumping my old thread. If I am really stalking her, dont you think it would be smart of her not to post on my thread? PURE DRAMA QUEEN. This thread proofs it.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/professional-gallery/260154-family-session-boulder-co.html

S
he gets pissed when I give her an honest CC of her work. Cant seem to handle a CC from a newbie.

Scwetty... face it. You ARE a stalker.

My FB messages prove it.

:lol: :sexywink:

I have no clue what is going on...I thought bennie was a guy....

Anyhoo...Schwetty if it is you, bennie is a specialized photog and your link to a set you took that is not of weddings, so if it is you, the subject matter for the set you posted and the work that bennie does is not the same. You might not be able to produce bennies results at this point in your efforts, but this set you linked looks nice to me. Apparently it did to bennie too.

And if it is you stalking and acting out...what the heck are you doing this for?

Wow. I never said your name. I never once called you out. I have NO IDEA what you are talking about. Bumping your threads? I said nothing but nice about your work. If you don't mind, we are going to push through your tantrum, and if its not too much trouble, we are going to get back to my work. Ok? Please leave me alone. I've asked you more than once.

Talking to Shwettylens so people don't get lost

She is talking about me... Accused me of stalking her and here she is bumping my old thread. If I am really stalking her, dont you think it would be smart of her not to post on my thread? PURE DRAMA QUEEN. This thread proofs it.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/professional-gallery/260154-family-session-boulder-co.html

S
he gets pissed when I give her an honest CC of her work. Cant seem to handle a CC from a newbie.

This is your sense of humor, right? I want to believe it is.

georgie, You lost me. I posted that thread to show that she replied to my thread while she is accusing me of stalking her. Pure drama queen.

I spend a lot of time here, she posts this to get my attention. Of course I will see this thread.

I have no clue what is going on...I thought bennie was a guy....

Anyhoo...Schwetty if it is you, bennie is a specialized photog and your link to a set you took that is not of weddings, so if it is you, the subject matter for the set you posted and the work that bennie does is not the same. You might not be able to produce bennies results at this point in your efforts, but this set you linked looks nice to me. Apparently it did to bennie too.

And if it is you stalking and acting out...what the heck are you doing this for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back