One of my favs...

Andrew Snyder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
perfectxn2.jpg

This is a nice idea. Would have been so good to see the entire scene reflected in the shadows!

Wow, I think this photo is awesome! I love how the pictures within the picture is really showing up. Is this a photoshop job or did you shoot it this way?

Well....I had her throw every polaroid except the most obvious one which I was holding with my thumb and pointer. I needed it there for the center of focus and so it was what was actually in focus. Which is one of the reasons I couldn't have the full shadow. But thanks for the response.

That's interesting...I think that obvious photo looks almost too fake...but I wonder if it would look like a thrown photo if you made that white border just a tad less white? I'm not sure...

It's funny because the original shot looks that surreal too. I reckon it's just that the on-camera flat hit it dead on so that white really pops.

maybe try it again, but instead of holding the frontmost image, just photoshop it in after. that way you have full controll over blending it in.

Oh I can pull it apart no problem. What would you suggest? Lowered brightness? Curve adjustment? I'll play with it real quick and see what I come up with.

Changed the brightness/contrast a little. Not sure though. Now it looks kinda grey?
perfectqo6.jpg

I think it pops out because it is perfectly flat... If you were to angle the photo some it may help. All other photos are at various angles and curved from being thrown.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back