One of my first photos and edited haha

Chadfehr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
check it, lemme know!

chaddy.jpg

I like it a lot actually, the things I like are the color and I like the background in general and where he is in relation to the background. However, the background has two distracting elements: The vertical and horizontal lines are not exactly vertical/horizontal. I don't think it's too much of an issue but it's something I noticed. Second, it feels like it would have been better if the entire background was a flatter surface (just the doorframes) becuase in the upper right corner the bright area where the wall comes out (or stairs?) is quite distracting for me.

Your picture has a certain type of old-timey feel to it which I like a lot. But, these are comments coming from a noob so take it or leave it. =)

Its a snapshot at best. Hes centered, flash on the glasses, out of focus, a tad noisy, and has a distracting background. Maybe bring the ISO/ASA down, turn off the flash, use a tripod, and maybe ask for some sort of interesting pose.

Sorry, but JMO.

Mark

i agree with mark

Its a snapshot at best. Hes centered, flash on the glasses, out of focus, a tad noisy, and has a distracting background. Maybe bring the ISO/ASA down, turn off the flash, use a tripod, and maybe ask for some sort of interesting pose.

Sorry, but JMO.

Mark

+1

Most reactions

New Topics

Back